SUMMARY OF CURRENT PROJECTS IN AFRICA
As a result of working in partnership with a number of private, government and financial institutions in Europe and Africa, we are proposing to raise up to $2 billion USD for projects in Africa over the next 15 years. RCG is currently working on the following projects across Africa with a particular focus in Nigeria,
1. A $90 million hospital refinance package for a world class hospital in West Africa
2. A $120 million development finance for a new 5 star hotel in Abuja, Nigeria with extensive facilities and luxury apartments.
3. A $30 Sports and Enterprise Academy project finance scheme in Nigeria to establish a strategic educational institution - providing both curricular and vocational training.
4. A $100 million investment for the acquisition and redevelopment of an existing luxury 5 star hotel in Nigeria.
5. A $25 million low cost real estate development in West Africa with extensive local and government support.
All of these projects have been secured and finance agreed in principle with the various government's agencies and companies. No project is too small for us to engage in because we are flexible enough to take on a small project as well as a large long term projects. We have a wealth of experience and resources that can be brought to bear on any assignment we undertake from grant funding to private financing, delivery, research, management and capacity building of local organisations to undertake similar activities.